Founder and President Joyce Skarka brings an inspired spirit to the art of branding and a passion for excellence to Inspired Marketing Strategies. Ms. Skarka has carved out a reputation for consistently creating award winning marketing campaigns on a local and national level.
Inspired Marketing has rapidly become one of New York’s most sought after boutique marketing firms, known for their creative ads and out-of-the-box campaigns with a singular focus on maximizing their client's brand exposure.
Ms. Skarka is the recipient of numerous awards for her business acumen and commitment to the community. Honored by Long Island Business News’ as one of Long Island's Top 50 Women, Ms. Skarka has been featured in both local and national media and is frequently quoted in various business publications, Newsday and New York Times. She is among Long Island’s most accomplished women, exemplifying leadership in business and community outreach.
ACHEIVEMENTS : : HONORS
- New York State's 1st All-American Home ~ Exclusive Launch Agency
- Judge ~ Atlanta Builder Awards
- The National’s Gold Award ~ Henley on Hudson Best Brochure
- The National’s Gold Award ~ East Pier Best Logo
- Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business- Long Island Business News
- The National’s Silver Award ~ Arverne By The Sea Sales Brochure
- National’s Silver Award ~ Arverne By The Sea Sales Center
- NAHB Senior Housing Award ~ Meadowbrook Pointe Sales Brochure
- Creation and design of Long Island’s first “Regional Sales Center”
- Long Island Builders Institute Award ~ Best Website